Basic CS tactics
I’d like to start by stating two things:
1. Some veteran CS players usually takes offense to someone who is routinely at the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If that’s the case, then feel free not to read this.
2. (and that is by no means, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in how of Tactics. Once you understand the maps in CS, even these basic strats can win a game title every time (random headshots aside). Being an able NS commander, I’m I can provide adequate info on how not to have chewed into cat-food every round.
3. The same as in NS, I’ll piss and moan in game if people are doing bone-head things. I is likely to be even harder on the few NS players who have migrated a bit to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You must already know this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a buddy unless your only goal is to produce a bunch of noise as a distraction the best csgo trading sites. If you obtain removed before you can really any info to your team, you’ve failed to create anything to your team. All they’ve to utilize is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: if you don’t are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your own team must have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you to wade into three camping enemies and gun all of them down without dying. It’s meant for you to use their insufficient mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Necessitate flashes if you are out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it really isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes go to waste because you know it could not need been effective around you’d hoped. At the very least use the opportunity to get a peak nearby, or even to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to have caught in gun-fights for just about any amount of time. After that it comes down seriously to a straight death-match. When against anyone who has the advantage of more accurate fire: you will most likely lose. It’s a risk you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way round the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, the others go around. The one guy will make a big pile of noise to mask the approach of the other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers. I find shooting someone in the back of the top is much more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back again to 5): If two of one’s teammates round a corner and get picked off by snipers, what should you do? If you said, “Run immediately after them and make an effort to kill the sniper” then just let me know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At the very least then your CTs won’t get any money from your own death. Oh, and if you do this if you have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: If your teammate enters a fire-fight and needs to retreat, don’t block him by trying to get in your bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even if he has 3 HP, he’s still a human body that you’ll require to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there is a long buy-time for a reason. If a plan is made, and you ask why everyone is running a certain way, then you definitely have failed even the absolute most basic idea of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t need certainly to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in friends and no-one is watching a corner, you’re asking to have reamed by a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the back ensure that you stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts choose a bomb rush, you’ve the bomb. You’re able to the website and it’s crawling with CTs. What can you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you had been closest to him, what can you do? Plant the bomb.
The whole point of a rush is to have the bomb down before the CTs can enter defensible positions. You’ve teammates that needs to be doing the shooting for you personally, let them. Having the bomb down is really a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to perform directly into disarm it. They’ll even run in one-by-one should they aren’t thinking right.